Amendment or Changes to the Policy
To ensure the privacy of its players, Dafabet also regularly consults the Organisation for the Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD) guidelines and the EU privacy laws.
Browsers or client software may transmit information to the servers that host the websites you visit when accessing the internet. This information will provide statistics about the visitors of the website which will help us improve user experience and be used for marketing purposes.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect your personal information that can help us identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide when opening an account with Dafabet, including your name, email address, phone number, birthdate, and any other mandatory details that will enable us to start and manage your account.
- We may keep records of your correspondence if you contact us.
- Any data you may submit as a result of a marketing competition or promotion.
- Details of your betting or gaming activity on the Websites.
- Your interaction with our support service agents via chat or telephone. To assist us in training and quality management, these may be saved or recorded to allow us for the speedy resolution of queries and concerns.
- Furthermore, these details will enable us to deliver the best service we can offer and to contact you for different purposes. This personal information will also be used to notify you every time we have special offers, promotions, and events, and for other marketing purposes
By using the Websites, you acknowledge that the information provided by you may amount to personal or sensitive data under the Data Protection Act of 1998, and you give your consent to your data being provided and processed under this policy.
Disclosure on Use of Your Information
You accept that we may retain your user information and that it may be held by us by registering an account with us. You also accept that this information may be provided to a third-party company that processes it on our behalf.
Your information may be processed such as, but not limited to the following instances:
- For account management and processing your transactions on our Websites;
- Provision to you of gaming and betting services;
- To customize marketing material depending on your preferences;
- For Website maintenance and diagnostics;
- To improve and monitor the Website’s services;
- For fraud detection, risk management, and money laundering compliance;
- For compliance with any regulatory or legal requirements;
- In the course of providing related services and support, upon request by our software providers (who are also bound by the terms of this policy).
In order to measure interest in, and use of, the various areas of the sites, we likewise reserve the right to perform statistical analyses of user’s behavior and characteristics and, in addition, to inform advertisers of such information as well as the number of users who have clicked on their advertising banners or who have been exposed to them. We will provide only aggregated data to third parties from these analyses.
Dafabet is a member of various associations aimed at betting in order to prevent manipulation of competitions and protect the integrity of sports. For purposes of monitoring betting activities, the parties (Dafabet and the respective associations) reserve the right to access and share your data.
If you wish to receive information about promotional offers, you may wish to tick the appropriate boxes on the registration form. Please contact our customer support representative if at any time you wish to change these elections.
We reserve the right to publish on the Websites and other promotional material details of any of your wins and/or prizes received, for marketing and promotional purposes. Where necessary, we may publish your abbreviated names or user names, the amount of the win, and any other information to promote the Websites.
To ensure that your information remains safe with us, we maintain the utmost available means. All information is maintained safe using the latest technologies available today; it is transferred using encryption technologies and once stored on our servers. To maintain data accuracy and privacy and to protect your data from being misused and/or lost, both our website and software use all available means.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that you will provide to us in the course of the provision of our services, as the security of all communications via the internet is not completely secure. You hereby acknowledge and accept the inherent security implications of using the internet, by using the Websites. We accept no liability to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, or punitive losses or damages arising out of such an occurrence.
Please note that we may be required in certain instances to retain your information for an indefinite period. However, as a rule, we will keep your information for so long as necessarily required for the purposes it has been obtained.
Regardless of the information contained thereon, secure disposal is required for all media as related to the Company’s interactive gambling production site.
Data Access and Updates
At any time, users may make a written request for a copy of their personal information held by us to the addresses indicated below. We will disclose your personal data held by us. By contacting our Customer Support, you may also notify us of any updates, corrections, and amendments to previously collected user information.
Upon your request, we will delete user information as outlined above on our database; however, because of back-ups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete your entry without some residual information remaining.
Please contact us through our Customer Support, if you have any queries or comments about this policy, the details of which can be found in the Contact Us and Help section of the Website.